Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Killer Kids Episode Of Bernadette Protti Case: Rumors & The To Do list

Bernadette Protti's case will air on "Killer Kids" on Lifetime Movie Network on Wednesday, March 18, 2014. The name of the episode is "Rumors & The To Do List."

I appear on the episode talking about the case. This episode was shot in Sanford, Florida last August. I had a great time working with everyone on the set about the case.

This will be a two-part documentary----not sure what the other case is about. I will check the website to see if they have a new trailer up for this. I know at least one neighbor will appear on the show, but I am unsure if the Costas will appear.

It should be a good but short episode.

1 comment:

K said...

I liked hearing from Nancy. I'd never even thought about the impact it had on her