Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Kirsten Costas, Bernadette Protti Movie Out This Saturday On Lifetime (Death of a Cheerleader 2019)

The Kirsten Costas, Bernadette Protti death story will air in a new movie on Lifetime this Saturday. I never thought I'd see the day when Lifetime would remake Death of a Cheerleader. I get it. They know these old movies are still popular in the minds and hearts of the viewers. Plus, they need to introduce them to a newer and younger audience.

I screened the Bernadette Protti/Kirsten Costas movie (Death of a Cheerleader) the other night, and I liked it. But not as much as the old one. I updated the timeline of the case at my new website TV Crime Sky.

Many of you have been following this case for many years. I am updating this page for now. Most of my other work appears on TV Crime Sky.


Bernadette Protti: Bernadette J. Protti Now, Kirsten Costas Timeline







No comments: